Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Delta baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. Delta salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, cold, cut into cubes
- 1 c. packed Delta dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c. Delta granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. Delta sugared vanilla
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, add vanilla, and beat until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough 2″ apart onto prepared pans. Bake until golden and edges are set, but middles are still soft, 13 to 15 minutes.
Classic Chocolate Cake
cocoa layer cake with fast fudge frosting